Monday, August 17, 2009

Tate

Today I went alone to the Tate Modern..
the art gallery.
I was one of the best experiences
of my life. I took the number 4 bus
to St. Paul's Station, where I got
out and walked around St. Paul's
cathedral. It truly is an architectural
masterpiece. Then I walked across
the millennium bridge, which is also pretty astonishing. Just to be able to stand above the river and look down it on both sides for miles and miles, it blew my mind. Then into the gallery... The amount of art they have and the quality of it, has to make it my favorite modern art gallery that I've been to. The structure itself is amazing. I loved the video art sections the most, there's a lot of great stuff. Anyway, it took me a good 3 or 4 hours to go around the whole thing, and I can't wait to do it again with all my class mates next week.









2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to go to the tate! :) and see you, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dana, me too. the museum will blow your mind!

    ReplyDelete