Saturday, October 10, 2009

I AM A ROBOT. I'M PROGRAMMED TO DANCE AND PLAY

so it's been a long freaking time since I last blogged. thank you for reminding me Keith. since the last post, I've been to rome, austria and now I'm in Paris. I've been taking painting and drawing classes, it's all been great. I'm sorry to say the night life has settled down, a lot, and everything is starting to feel a lot more like school. Although last Saturday, we were out until 6:30 AM because we were attending the White Nights festival which incompasses the entire city of Paris. The night started at Luxembourg Park where there was a giant 8 meter diameter disco ball hanging from a crane. There was also a pile of amps and pulsating florecent lights playing really weird (but interesting) sounds and music. While I was there I met Charline "Delirium" Patchanka and Lou, two hilarious french dancers/coriographers. They spent the rest of the evening with us and we walked all over the city and stopped off at all the crazy things they had set up. France is great, no matter what anyone tells you.

Also I got crabs...

just kidding.

Anyone who knows want to tell me how Thom Yorke and Flea sound together???

____________________________________

But I am almost 100% sure that I will be coming back to San Diego in the spring. I don't want to say anything is definite but it seems to make more sense to stay right now, at least for another semester. If I do stay I'll either go to San Diego Art Academy (which is extremely expensive) or San Diego City College which was an amazing art programme is really cheap. Fred/Kieth: let me know about a room, so I can look for a place if I need to.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment